It’s such a shame that society is constantly striving to standardize beauty. “If you wear this, then you’ll be more beautiful.” “If your hair looks like this, then you’ll be more beautiful.” Beauty CANNOT be defined; it is perceived. Either someone recognizes it or not. Stop trying to become beautiful. You already are. You just have to find the people that will recognize that.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.